Our esteemed client:
We sincerely appreciate your support of our products and your visits to our showrooms and online store on behalf of the whole Alsourayia Flooring & Furniture team. Since the company was founded more than 60 years ago, we have prioritized customer satisfaction. With that in mind, we would like to make the following policies clear as the company recognizes your desire to exchange or refund the value of the products in accordance with the terms and conditions outlined below:
Sales and installation guidelines for Showrooms and online shops :
- Pay 100% of the total payment.
- The customer will be responsible for any additional costs incurred as a result of failing to adhere to the installation date, prepare the site in advance, be present on the installation site, and answer the phone on the morning of the installation day. He will also be required to make a new appointment in accordance with the company's schedule.
- The client must be notified within 48 hours if he wants to change the installation date. Prior to the installation date, schedule a new appointment using the time slots that are open.
- For orders where the product must be specially manufactured, 70% of the invoice amount is paid, and the final 30% is paid prior to supply. The invoice's items must be delivered to the customer within that date's window of time, but no later than 30 days. Any delays are assessed a fee and storage cost of 5% of the invoice amount every month.
- The roll is regarded to be one piece if the remaining portion of the roll after cutting as per the customer's requirement is less than 4 linear meters.
- When a customer requests to take measures through the business, a sum of 100 riyals is paid; if the sales process is successful, it is subtracted from the total invoice.
- Delivery and installation are not included in the associated price of the products in the exhibits and online store.
- The consumer acknowledges his approval of the things contained in the order and complete awareness of all of its requirements by receiving the order and paying its value.
- If the customer requests that the goods be supplied without installation, delivery will take place through warehouses; if not, the customer will be charged for the cost of delivery and delivery.
- The installation must fit within the maximum confines of the second floor.
- Damages brought on by shipping or customer installation are not the company's fault.
- Before installation, the customer has the right to confirm the consistency of the items in terms of color, size, or quantity.
- After installation, the consumer has no right to request that the company change the color, upsize or downsize the item, or alter the number.
- The removal of old furniture or brushes is not covered by the business.
Showrooms and the online store's return and exchange policies are as follows:
- excludes products returned or exchanged for special orders. E capital
- Unless there is a manufacturing problem in the product within 7 days after installation, any product that has been installed, a box that has been opened, or a link that has been cut is not eligible for a return or replacement.
- Items with discounts, clearance sales, and special offers cannot be returned within 7 days of installation unless they have a manufacturing flaw.
- When asking for an exchange or return of the merchandise, the original invoice must be available.
- If the product is not in its original state, it will not be replaced.
- 5 days after the order was issued, exchanges and returns are permitted.
- With the exception of the bank costs spent by the business for the payment process to the client, the amount will be reimbursed in the same way within a period of 14 working days when a product was purchased with cash or an electronic payment.
- When returning or exchanging an item, the customer is responsible for paying the shipping, delivery, and transportation fees because they are not refundable.
- A measuring charge of 100 riyals is paid when a consumer wishes to have measurements taken by the business.
- If a consumer desires to return or exchange an item after it has left the company's warehouse, transportation, delivery, or freight costs are never reimbursed.
The measurement protocol provided by the company's technician:
- Before installation, the amount of waste is added to the area based on what the company's professional observes when working with the customer.
- Customer measurements taken from sources other than the firm are the customer's responsibility, and the customer has no right to request a replacement or refund from the business.
- If the customer requests a unique installation technique and there is waste in the product as a result, the waste is paid to the consumer.
We appreciate your choice.
The flooring products offered by Alsourayia for flooring and Furniture